Red Hat vs Debian distros

I was just curious as to which flavor of Linux people prefer.....Red Hat
derivatives or Debian derivatives and for what purpose.  Personally, I
much prefer Debian based distros such as Ubuntu, Linux Mint, and Mepis.
However, we only use Red Hat Enterprise Linux at work, which is why I'm
currently trying to learn some Red Hat.  I've installed CentOS 5.5 in a
virtual machine so I can play around with it.  Anyway, I was just
curious to see what you folks prefer.  Thanks.

Kevin