Re: Round two mPlayer

Thanks for the tip. I did a list in yum based on some of the names of
the drivers on the page and I found a livna package for the Fire GL
cards. Once I installed that, my video played just fine. THANKS!

Now, the next problem. With this new driver, I noticed that my 3d
support was a little slow. My son helped me test it with glxgears and
found out that I was only getting about 100-200 fps. Also, when we did
glxinfo we discovered the Direct Rendering was disabled. Is there an
easy way to enable direct rendering? I am assuming from talking to my
son and reading on the web that that is the reason my frame rate is so
poor.

Thanks for your help!