Re: Topic for next meeting?

Tighe said:

> I dunno about doing a secuirty thing with all of the young and
> impressionable around.  You might get the wrong idea that some people
> condone breaking into computer systems for the sheer joy of doing it
and
> some people enjoy learning all that there is to know about things.
> Cracking == Bad.  I think that I should get paid for that psa!  Just
> remember that the government is listening to everything that you say.
:)

I didn't say anything about cracking, nor will I ever. Heh. I also know
about the government's

> Really though, from what end.  Security is a fairly large topic, I
have
> some areas that I am good at but, others that I lack in.

I was thinking along the lines of general network security, and if we
have enough time, then we can go onto advanced stuff. Alright with you,
Tighe?

> Also, that picture, laugh now.  When they go digital there might be
some
> alterations done to yours.

Sagte ich alles über Änderungen?
(Did I say anything about alterations?)