From: r3indlnr@mail.belvil1.il.home.com
[mailto:r3indlnr@mail.belvil1.il.home.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 4:53 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Re: Topic for next meeting?

Tighe the Dh0rk jabbered:

> I was wondering if there was going to be a topic for the next
> meeting?  If not I can talk about syslog-ng, a very granular syslog
> replacement that I like.  Given that I am working on building my central
> logging server right now, this would be a fun topic for me to talk about.

Howabout doing another security thing? Heh. I'll see about bringing my
Debian box for you to play on to show off some things. Oh, btw, your senior
class picture is hanging in the main hall at OTHS, and Eric and I caught a
glimpse of it while walking down the hall in sheer boredom. Muahaha.

-----
Nate Reindl
nate@d-g-r.net