Re: Topic for next meeting?

I think that the next meeting is the 13th of November, given the every
second Tuesday theory.  Can anyone confirm or deny said date?  Which
packet sniffer are you wanting to look at?  Snoop?  TCPDump?  Sniffit?
Maybe Steve can do a run on network based IDS.

Tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog		Sys Admin at large	  /emry\"@"/accessus.net\
                             ook ook