OT: first SILUG Film Festival?

In honor of the 8th anniversary of the first SILUG meeting (September
19), I would like to propose that we hold the first SILUG Film
Festival, AKA Steve's Excuse To Take A Day Off, Drink, And Watch
Movies.

So what would the perfect waste of a day would be, you ask?

THE JERSEY CHRONICLES, a Kevin Smith Movie Marathon!

At a bit over 11 hours total running time, we could do

    * Clerks
    * Mallrats
    * Chasing Amy
    * Dogma
    * Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back

and then top it all off with

    * Clerks, the Animated Series

What does this have to do with Linux, you ask?  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
Well, except if enough people are still conscious at the end, we could
play Revolution OS and laugh at RMS.  (I'm guessing he'd be really
funny to a group of geeks who are appropriately inebriated.)

I'm thinking we could do this at my house on Saturday, September 21,
maybe 11 am until 10 pm (or midnight, if we do the Revolution OS
thing).  The only problem I can see is that my TV area downstairs
won't seat very many people.  I guess if enough people are interested,
we'll just have to figure out a way to set up a TV upstairs.

So, anyone interested?