Re: Using apt

On Sunday 18 August 2002 09:35 pm, you wrote:
> > Whoa! What's this about "REMOVED"?
>
> For some reason, apt seems to think that installing the latest licq is
> going to break those other packages.  I'd be curious to know where apt
> is getting the newer licq package.  Freshrpms?  Rawhide?

I think it's mattrpms as he's got those same libraries in his repository.

Here's my sources.list:
# For xine/ogle/kxine/oKle (I think)
rpm ftp://orca.st.usm.edu pub/apt/redhat/7.3/en/i386 mattrpms
rpm-src ftp://orca.st.usm.edu /pub/apt/redhat/7.3/en/i386 mattrpms
#
# SILUG
rpm http://ftp.silug.org/pub/apt redhat/7.3/en/i386 os updates-os
#rpm-src http://ftp.silug.org/pub/apt redhat/7.3/en os updates-os
# Why are src rpms i386-specific?
rpm-src http://ftp.silug.org/pub/apt redhat/7.3/en/i386 os updates-os
# Red Hat Linux 7.3
rpm http://apt.freshrpms.net redhat/7.3/en/i386 os updates freshrpms
rpm-src http://apt.freshrpms.net redhat/7.3/en/i386 os updates freshrpms

--
() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!