Re: sources.list changes - does not seem to be up

Hi Steven,

On Monday, August 19, 2002, 3:35 PM, you rearranged your electrons about "sources.list changes - does not seem to be up":

SP> Check for typos (either in my message or your sources.list).  Also, it
SP> should say specifically which file it is trying to get when it
SP> receives the 404.  Feel free to reply with the actual error...

Yah, it was a typo... hate those small screens <g>   thanks!

--

Best regards,
 Gary

Today's thought: Estimated amount of glucose used by an adult human brain each day, expressed in M&Ms: 250