OK seems as though the interest is here

Certification, for whatever it's worth is merely a step and just as with the Microshaft stuff barely worth the paper it's printed on. The main oblective here should be learning and experience. Nothing can or should replace that.

I want to learn!  Most of my background is in the hardware and some limited network stuff. I can troubleshoot Windoze fair, I get enough experience here at home, but I need and want to learn Linux/Unix in a somewhat organized manner from those with experience who are willing to put in the time, patience and effort to teach.

I should be able to supply a dual pentium machine, 17" monitor, keyboard, mouse and HP 2GB Dat drive for our purposes if so needed. I may even be able to supply a place if it's needed. Other things that may be a possibility are HP CD burner and definitely a HP LJ4+ (This all depends on when I actually finish putting together my Duron machine and how much cash I have for the new burner and Hard disk that I want).

Kara you mentioned something about beta testing? Hmm? :)

Steve