Re: Did you guys ever have the SILUG party?

	Uh.. No.
	We tried, but Steve and Kara are AWFULLY busy people.  I have been
in contract negotiations with Steve for the 22nd of Oct.  I'll keep the
list updated.  He drives a hard bargain, but I think I am wearing him
down.

> What was it - the 5 year anniversary or something?

	Yeah, Steve started SILUG a little over 5 years ago.  Funny, but
most people don't realize that SILUG is one of the oldest LUGs around.
Something to be proud of folks.