Re: Comdex

I haven't found anything at zdnet.com, so I just email the Comdex people at
register@zd.com, asking about 'free' at the door registration.
Hopefully someone will take pity on me, and let me in for free.

Also what time is the Linus talk at Fermilab, is it back on again?
Directions would also be useful (haven't been there in years and I'd still
need directions once I get to the facility.

Also would anyone else be interested in meeting before/after the talk?  It
sure would be nice to put some more faces with to the online identities.

If I go I will probably drive up Sunday (Gotta see George Clinton Sat), and
stay at my folks in Orland Park.

Thanks,

Matt Wehland