Comdex

Are free passes still available for Comdex?
I had forgotten all about it, but if I can still get in free, I'd like to go.
I just checked the Comdex site, and online registration is closed, they
just say that onsite registration is still available, but don't list a
price.  Maybe it's just me, but I don't want to pay to get into a show that
I normally could get into free, so does anyone know if they charge at the door?

Thanks

Matt