administrivia

As most of you probably noticed, web.lanscape.net was down over the
weekend.  Apparently the storms that came through Friday night knocked
out power long enough that the UPS couldn't keep it running.  That
wouldn't have been such a big deal, but then I couldn't get access to
the machine over the weekend to fix it.  So it was down until this
morning.

I'm working to make sure these things don't happen in the future, but
it'll take a while to get everything straightened out.  Thank you for
your patience.  And, as always, I apologize for any inconvenience the
downtime might have caused.

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month