Re: Meeting?

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, Mark Bishop wrote:

> Awesome.  I think for the meeting after that we should have a discussion
> on the different window managers people are using, the features of each
> and maybe a few demos. That sound ok?

Window managers?!  Hell, I can't even get X to run with my video card.
Anyone know how to get X to work with a Diamond Stealth 3D 3000 card w/ S3
ViRGE chipset and 4 MBs VRAM?  It just flips out no matter what unless I use
the 16-color server (gotta love that nice sky-blue).  I'm using RedHat 4.2,
and Xfree ver 3.2.something I think.  Whatever Xfree ships with Redhat 4.2.
Any help is greatly appreciated :D

Koree

Koree A. Smith
--