Re: Owncloud

>  Anyone else out there using Owncloud?

   That's been on my to-do list, just because I revolt at the idea of putting
my personal info onto some commercial service whose license "agreement" was
likely written by lawyers to purposely cause users to *not* read the text.

   So count me as one who'd love to hear your experience in setting it up and
getting it ready.

--
"With software there are only two possibilities: either the users control the
program or the program controls the users. If the program controls the users,