Re: Owncloud

I have not used owncloud, but I’m currently using Nextcloud for the same purpose and it’s great!

Koree A. Smith
--
713-568-8228

Sent from my iPhone

On May 25, 2019, at 3:07 PM, Andrew Bauer <knight-of-ni@outlook.com> wrote:

So Dropbox finally annoyed me sufficiently to move to Owncloud. While configuring my new phone, I learned the hard way that Dropbox only lets you sync 3 devices now. I have (had) about 12 synced devices. You have to switch to a paid plan in order to support more. No thanks.

As I hoped, Owncloud lets me manage my data the way I want.  Anyone else out there using Owncloud?

Thanks,
Andy

No Trees were killed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.