Re: Updated Website Design

Looks pretty good. Found a couple glitches:
* In Firefox (Mac 3.6.10) the tabs' text stay white when moused over so you can't read it.
* In WebKit (Safari and Chrome) there is some weird flickering that occurs as you slide the mouse over the tabs.

If you have trouble reproducing I can provide more detail.

Regards,
Nathan Nutter