Re: Ubuntu v. Fedora (overall)

It sounds like you've already decided based on non-technical reasons.
As to technical reasons there is very little difference. However, just
to be clear Red Hat and Fedora are way more different than Ubuntu and
Fedora are. If you wanted to compare Red Hat and Fedora you could make
an almost equally compare Ubuntu and Debian stable.

--Nathan