Jason
--
Jason Smith
jvsmith at digitalmatter.us

Nations have recently been led to borrow billions for war;
no nation has ever borrowed largely for education.  Probably,
no nation is rich enough to pay for both war and civilization.
We must make our choice; we cannot have both.
~Abraham Flexner

Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army.
~Edward Everett