Re: Triple booting with XP x64, Fedora x64, and Ubuntu x64.

Yes, although not those particular OSes, I have multi-booted up to 12
OSes on a single drive.  I did this by installing a "generic" grub to
/dev/sda, formatting /dev/sda3 as vfat32, and putting a "generic" grub
folder structure on /dev/sda3.  Each OS had its own grub folder
structure within its own root partition.

Here's a photo showing booting from an external drive with 8 OSes:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwcitek/2547600614/

The menu.lst file is in the comments.

Although not in the above example, you could include a stanza to boot
Windows by chainloading its bootloader.  For example, if Windows was
on the first partition:

title		Windows
    rootnoverify	(hd0,0)
    makeactive