Re: RHEL 5.2

Tom,

I can't get to the linuxquestions link (no such site). Whoever says
there' no such group in 5.2 is incorrect. How else would I have been
able to quote the output of 'groupinfo'?

In a separate e-mail I'm sending you the most recent .i386 and .x86_64
updates for that package from the CentOS 5.2 updates.

--Doc