From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org [mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org]
On Behalf Of Robert Citek
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 12:51 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Re: Distro Recommendation

On Jun 20, 2006, at 12:14 PM, Aaron Call wrote:
> "Only one removable media drive per boot" meant that I have a cd and a
> floppy drive, but that are not hot-swappable.

Does the machine have a PCMCIA slot or Firewire/USB port?

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS for Windows, Linux,
*BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent

-
To unsubscribe, send email to majordomo@silug.org with "unsubscribe
silug-discuss" in the body.