Re: Distro Recommendation

I guess you guys were right, the drive is in a caddy (i.e.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Hard-drive-caddy-IBM-Thinkpad-360-755-760_W0QQitemZ10300
0472402QQcategoryZ74949QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem). I didn't want to rip it apart
to find out. I do data recovery for my peers at the law school so I have and
use frequently an adapter similar to the one suggested.

"Only one removable media drive per boot" meant that I have a cd and a
floppy drive, but that are not hot-swappable.

I have messed around with something similar to Smart Bootmanager in the past
with little luck. I'll try it again if the other routes have issues.

I think I'll be trying Debian first but have burned the Xubuntu disc too.
Thanks for the advice everyone. I'll keep you all once I get something
running.

Aaron

-