Re: Simple ftp question...

that is if you want to send single commands.  i needed to do something
along this line a while ago and I used expect to feed ftp the commands
that I wanted to run.  although, now i would use perl and open a pipe that
way.  it allows for greater customization and output formatting.

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense."