Re: Simple ftp question...

I tried using a pipe. Perhaps I should explain a little more. I am
writing a bash shell to publish some stuff from a CVS server to an FTP
server. So basically I am doing the following:

Exporting from the CVS to a local temp directory (this part I have)

Open an FTP connection and do the following:
  Delete all existing content.
  Put all the content on the server that is in the temp directory
  Close all the connections

Clean up afterwards (I have this part too)

So, I just don't know how to do a series of FTP commands... What is
expect?

Thanks,
Ken