Re: silug-discuss

On Tuesday 21 February 2006 7:04 pm, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 06:16:45PM -0600, hbrhodes wrote:
> > i went to nvidia.com, and downloaded the appropriate shell script (or
> > whatever it was).
>
> *DO NOT* install the nvidia drivers direct from nvidia.com unless you
> want to royally screw up your Fedora system.

Really? I admit that I don't know much about Fedora specifically, but this
works wonderfully on Debian systems, which are certainly less popular than RH
I'm suprised if NVIDIA doesn't release RPM's.

Don't get me wrong, like I said I don't know much about the RH world, but this
seems strange to me.

NZG.