OT: Job/Internship/Apprenticeship/volunteering seeker

I really want to learn more about linux, and have in the past found that the fastest way to learn is by solving problems...other peoples problems being as good or better than your own.  With that in mind, I am looking for any opportunity to help/apprentice/volunteer for anyone for any reason where I could learn linux sysadmin or software design.

I have a BA in computer science, I work as a comm officer at scott, and I have a couple of years of being a (windows) PC Tech under my belt.

Feel free to email me off list if there is anything I can do for you.

sean