Re: Linux Classes

I think all of the above would be okay, free installfests to generate interest
and spread the word, then some more midlevel/advanced stuff that might be
applicable to businesses, running your own web server, hosting your own email,
cost effective vpn solutions....

Running my own business, word of mouth was by far the most effective way I found
new clients.

Anyone know of consultants in the Carbondale area that I might run my resume by?
 I'm pretty slammed Monday-Friday and would love to pick up some Windoze work on
the weekends....

-Josh