Re: gmail

On 11/3/05, Tom Dison <fretinator@yahoo.com> wrote:
My $0.02 -

I also use Yahoo (I have SBC/Yahoo DSL so the Pro
version of mail is included), but what I am _really_
waiting for is one of the "biggies" like Yahoo or
GMail to provide IMAP access to their mail.

Google has IMAP, just select the keep a copy in my inbox while setting up the POP features.

Also what is this tracking?  Google groups all my email based on subject and that is why I don't use Yahoo anymore.  If I wanted to see something stated earlier in a tread I have to search thru Yahoo to find that email... :P

I only use Google for email and will not change, it is simple and fast.

--
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.  -Einstein