Linux Tape Backup

I've got a client that I built a Linux file server for.  He has a Tape
Backup system that used to be in his Win2000 server.  He wants me to put
that in the Linux server he has so that backups can be made.  I'm looking
for Tape Backup software that once I get the backup scheme setup, he can
logon to the Linux server, do just what he needs to eject and swap the
tape.  Is there any simple GUI for Linux that will work for this?