Re: OT: only slightly, hundreds of DOS games -- native Linux game

On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 05:16 -0500, Steve Reindl wrote:
> I post this for those of you who are old school gamers, and like to do
> stupid things, like see what old DOS games will run under DosBox. You
> know who you are.
> http://www.dosgames.com/gameindex.php

For even more fun, here's just a sample of all the _native_ Linux ports
of various Windows games that have been done more recently:
  http://icculus.org/~ravage/

I've had a lot of fun re-playing the Freespace series of space
simulators.

--
Bryan J. Smith     b.j.smith@ieee.org     http://thebs413.blogspot.com