Re: [OT] DVD Burners

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005, Bryan J. Smith wrote:

> Oh, I don't need it right now.  I'm considering buy a couple in a
> month or so for a couple of assemblies for people.  If you can order
> them, I'll definitely give you'all a call instead of NewEgg.

I can pretty much get anything, as I work with some 55 warehouses,
distributors, and manufacturers these days.  Just let me know.

As far as "why" we stock those, it's because they've been very solid, no
matter what OS you're using.  We have only had one RMA (knock on wood) in
the past 2 years since we've been using that line of product.  We started
using the Samsung/Toshiba drives as our primary model after the Lite-on
ones kept having problems.

President, KS Computer Room Inc.	kara@kspei.com
Southern Illinois Linux Users Group	www.silug.org