Re: [OT] DVD Burners

On Sat, 2005-07-16 at 18:38 -0500, Kara Pritchard wrote:
> We stock the Samsung TS-H552.

Hmmm, any reason you're stocking that?
I didn't see it supported on the CDRecord 2.0 + DVDpatch page:
  http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~warly/files/cdrtools/

But that doesn't mean it doesn't work with it.  Just curious what Linux
software you recommend for use with it?

> I can get your LG for the same price however, and I have an order
> going out Monday if you'd like me to get one in.  Black or Beige?

Oh, I don't need it right now.  I'm considering buy a couple in a
month or so for a couple of assemblies for people.  If you can order
them, I'll definitely give you'all a call instead of NewEgg.

--
Bryan J. Smith                                     b.j.smith@ieee.org
It is mathematically impossible for someone who makes more than you