Re: OT: Summer Jobs

Everyone,
My bad on my part, I live in Belleville.  Right now I am working at a
school essentially babysitting after school, so I'm just looking for
something to do this summer.  Internships sound like a great idea also,
so any pointers there are welcome.

I've got no professional computer work, but at every school I've gone
to, I've been one of the kids that fixes all the teachers computers and
I've done a few side jobs from that.  I'm pretty familiar with desktop
Windows (no server experience).  As for Linux, I'm not a programmer or
as technical as say Nate, but I know my way around.  I know a little
PHP/MySQL and some basic administration stuff.  I'm not afraid to us the
command line.

What would be idea, is something with networks or security, although
right now, anywhere that I would be able to learn or get some money from
computers works for me.

Thanks for the input.

--Mark