Re: speakers for internship meetings

I guess that makes it a shame I can't take college courses tell I'm
18. :)
Although I'm a well of practical experience, I know you never EVER.
	#rm -fr /
:P
or
	# fsck /dev/hda
	### Fsck!!! Partition is mounted Continue? <y/n> y
	### Haha your data's gone. :)
	# ls
	Warning Command "ls" Not found.
	( yes I know, ls is loaded into memory and usually isn't used from the
disk unless something really weird happens. )

	-- Kyle Pointer