Re: General Linux Laptoppin'

NZG,

As a rule of thumb I usually will format c: after buying a new computer /
laptop and redo the partitions to how you like them. Factory settings always
have too much cheezy garbage for me.

As for auto partition resizing I know that suze will do it.

I don't know about any others tho.

Dan
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:54:32 -0600, NZG wrote