does anyone have a RPM of LCDex?

does anyone have a working RPM or something that i can use for ripping
my cd's from the cd-rom to the hard-drive?  or can someone tell me what
all i need to make it work?  i think FC3 comes with grip, but it doesn't
ship with a mp3 encoder.  I don't know the one to take from my windows
cdex.exe directory.  lcdex from www.sourceforge.net has several
different packages to compile from source, and i cannot compile stuff
from  sourcecode.

hey, another thing, where is the 'grip' directory?  i think i might have
found a binary, but i have no clue.