Re: Attempt #2: Sunday Evening LUCI-O'Fallon Social Event?

On Sat, 2004-10-16 at 12:33, Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:
> Bryan,
> Man does not live by keyboards alone.... (Of course if he spends too
> much time on the keyboard, he probably _will_ live alone.)
> If the objective is to watch football, drink beer, eat wings (!), and
> otherwise conduct a generic testosterone fest (i.e. no WiFi or geek
> chatter), then Wings bar in Shiloh is a good place. You'd probably be
> the only group not smoking. It's located on Lebanon Avenue smack in the
> middle of The Village of Shiloh. It's a redneck bar and a bit of a dump,
> but sweet Jesus! do they serve good wings.
> Castletown Geoghegan in Belleville one block west of the fountain is
> closed on Sundays but would be a good choice for Monday nights. Wings
> still has far better wings, but the food, beer, and atmosphere
> (breathing and otherwise) are much better at Castletown.

Thanx.  I can deal either way.  Just wanna see my Vikes roast the Saints
this Sunday at least.  I'd like to watch it with my fellow LUG'ers.  I
don't have TV in my apartment, so I figured somewhere near you'all would
be best.

I guess I could ante up some wings for others?  Would that get more
interest?

--
Bryan J. Smith                                  b.j.smith@ieee.org