Re: Attempt #2: Sunday Evening LUCI-O'Fallon Social Event?

"Bryan J. Smith" <b.j.smith@ieee.org> wrote ..
> Just wanna see my Vikes roast the Saints

As a New Orleans native, I must protest your Yankee-a55ed prognostica-shon...<g>
It sounds like you're having a mighty-fine hallucina-shon.
If the 'Aints *do* somehow manage to win, I will relish the celibra-shon.

Oh, and you might want to check your phone, Bryan.
People might actually call you at the number you post asking them to do so...

Mike/