Re: X11 via VNC on coLinux on Win2k on Mac OS/X

> From: Jonathan <j.e.drews@worldnet.att.net>
> Date: 2004/05/07 Fri AM 02:05:52 CDT
>
>  I am just so sick to death of idiot Linux people and their lint headed
> evangelism. Namely get people to waste their time with broken junk.

Then why, pray tell, are you going to a Linux UG meetings and participating
on a Linux UG list?  Do you go to restaraunts and ask to sit in the smoking
section so you can complain about people smoking too?  Sheez, that's
pretty freakin' silly...

William

--
William Underwood