Re: X11 via VNC on coLinux on Win2k on Mac OS/X

> Do you go to restaraunts and ask to sit in the smoking section so you
> can complain about people smoking too?  Sheez, that's pretty freakin'
> silly...

i do.  i also throw food at their children until their children react then
i complain to their parents and request the children be beaten while i
watch.  sometimes i make them fight like gladiators with steak knives for
my amusement.  you don't know excitment until you have seen a 9 yr old
take a chair to the back, only to roll away and hamstring his brother in a
vicious move!

i just realized that i should stop drinking before noon.

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."