Re: Windows Rants! (was Re: dial up with winxp)

Quoting Tighe Schlottog <emry@icephyre.net>:

> Hello Gentlemen, All Your Base Are Belong To Us.

You Have No Chance To Survive Make Your Time !!

> It isn't so bad, I was able to send my brain out for a cleaning and get
> some web browsing done the other night.

Clean brain.  Mmm...

> Citrix....that is a rant into itself.

Enough of one that I could probably write a book on it.

> You think that scarred you, check out this
>
> <obligatory goatse link>

Nono.  oralse! :P

goatse = ...

> HAHA I R WINNAR!!!

no you arent you insane fiend whos about to be married in about 20 days lol
remind me to mock your misfortune later

man typing like this feels really weird almost like absolute bliss

now i know how all of those people feel who dont know how to write properly

> I BEAT TEH INTRAWEB, TEH END GUY IS HARD!!!! LOWL LOWL!!!

I won't even comment.

> ps.  does it show that all i am doing at work today is reading email and
> writing documentation?

Cool.  Come over and pick me up.  I need something worth a damn to do right now,
and writing documentation seems to be something worth a damn to do.

Either that, or I can screw with OpenBSD on my laptop some more.  Oh how I
detest disklabels and BSD init.  /me gags

--
Nate Reindl, The Fabled Halfling.