Re: Windows Rants! (was Re: dial up with winxp)

Now why would you ever need to know anything like where an area code is
or what the iso notation for a country is, you only need that kind of
information if your smart enough to work for Microsoft, why do mere
mortals need to know anything but clicky and reboot (and of course shake
the toner cartridge), and admins are just trained monkey's here to call
ms and give them money to be told to reboot or reinstall, and as for
manageability what system could be any more easily managed than windows,
there are only 3 solutions to any problem
1: reboot, if that doesn't fix it go to step 2
2: download all updates or buy upgrade if problem persists go to 3
3: fdisk and reinstall if problem persists go back to step 1

you see no system could be easier to work with, and it keeps all that
dangerous information away from you poor misguided users

Bob T. Kat

Have you ever notice the address for Microsoft is "1 microsoft way", I
hope you didn't think that was just a coincidence, it's actually
foreshadowing

I know it gives the jake away but the top part of the email was written
in thick sarcasm