From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org] On Behalf Of Tighe Schlottog
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 3:50 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Re: Windows Rants! (was Re: dial up with winxp)

> > What you say?
>
> Someone set up us teh bomb !!!

Hello Gentlemen, All Your Base Are Belong To Us.

> Yep.  I know.  I was forced to run XP for a while.  My god.

It isn't so bad, I was able to send my brain out for a cleaning and get
some web browsing done the other night.

> That's what they said about Citrix.  Well, as one of its features,
> anyway...

Citrix....that is a rant into itself.

> Please.  I didn't want to visualize such a sight.  I'm now scarred for
> life.

You think that scarred you, check out this

<obligatory goatse link>

> You didn't succeed, sir.  I only laughed at your tripe and invisioned
> your snide self at that altar, losing your independence.

HAHA I R WINNAR!!!

I BEAT TEH INTRAWEB, TEH END GUY IS HARD!!!! LOWL LOWL!!!

tighe

ps.  does it show that all i am doing at work today is reading email and
writing documentation?

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky
	"I am anger incarnate."