500GB for area LUGs and OS mirrors - 1/3 of the way there

We're a third of the way there already, folks!

I am extremely appreciative of the folks that have already stepped up to help
share the load here. Each of the rest of you should be too, since those that
have chosen to help out have covered for more than a few GBs each.

I huge thank you to Jonathan Drews and Laszlo Acs. I'm certain there's a few
more benefactors of the same cloth out in the woodwork.

Steve's getting the cable and we should be hooking it up this weekend. I'm
really shooting to get it online for the 1st.

BTW, if anyone who doesn't have a paypal account and will be setting one up,
Use this link, as it will add an extra $5 (a referral fee) to your
contribution if you do. https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=5AR4NASHM3EF8

Note, you do NOT need to have a paypal account to send money via credit card
or eCheck or give me cash or a check at a meeting.

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=mike808%40users.sourceforge.net&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=1GB&amount=%241.00&no_shipping=1&return=http%3A//www.sluug.org/~mike808/thankyou.html&cancel_return=http%3A//www.sluug.org/~mike808/&cn=Special+Instructions+%28optional
- or -
http://tinyurl.com/15q7
(If your mail reader horks at the long URL above)

I will be attending the MOSLUG, STLLUG meetings for sure. Not to leave out our
LUCI and SILUG friends, I'll see about getting in on a carpool to attend
those meetings.

I'm working on pictures of the unit, but its a 4U rack with three rows of 4
drives, redundant power supplies, and 2 SCSI-UW channels. :=)
I estimate we've got two years left of warranty on the drives to boot.

Mike808/
--
() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!