Employment stuff (was Re: thanks for attending the session)

Quoting Kara Pritchard <kara@luci.org>:

> Do you have your worker's permit? When do you turn 16?
>
> How much would you charge someone's elderly great aunt to put together a
> very simple and pretty web page to help market a religion book? I just
> don't have the time to scan photos, match it up with something pretty that
> can still work for people at download speed, and finish up the HTML.
> Nothing fancy, and nothing required to handle ordering transactions
> (except for an email form you can fill out. No CC# information required)

Well, it's just that I need something that'll keep me on a regular sleeping
schedule every day or something that'll keep me sane for a while.

And, actually, that's something I could make an easy $20-30 off of, depending
on how much effort I decide to put forth with it.  As long as it doesn't
require me actually to read the book, I'll be alright with it.

I turn 16 this next upcoming May, and no, I don't have my workers' permit yet.

--
Nate Reindl  <<  Help me out, damnit.  I need employment.
 '---> email:  go bug reindlnr at apci dot net, will yah?