Re: thanks for attending the session

> Just a clarification, it's not that Tighe cannot do two weeks, just that
> if we have two volunteers for the same weeks, I'd prefer to utilize each
> person for one.

cool with me.

> Week 7 is for Kernels and Shell information (objectives 105 and 109. I'll
> send you the objective information. You'll need to draft your course
> material and exercises. As you complete the outline and draft, I'll help
> by filling in with material or wherever you need to.

hehe.  good luck.  ;)  you picked the hard one.  hehehe, sucker!
Ummm...outline?  Draft?  do we have templates or should we create our own.
Please help me oh great one.  On a different note, i have had too much
caffeine today so that dancing underpants gnomes are telling me to be off.
so bye bye.

tighe

ps.  kara, if you wanna meet in irc tomorrow around noonish to talk about
this, ill make sure to actually log into the channel.
irc.openprojects.net #lugs, right?

pps.  anyone know how to get rid of these damned underwear gnomes?  i have
tried burning them and smacking them.  but, i think that they were
enjoying it.  weird.

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky
	"I am anger incarnate."