Re: thanks for attending the session

On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, William Underwood wrote:

> >Nate Reindl  <<  Help me out, damnit.  I need employment.
> Didn't your dad say he knows the people at AC computer?  Why don't you go
> sling winblows for them?

Do you have your worker's permit? When do you turn 16?

How much would you charge someone's elderly great aunt to put together a
very simple and pretty web page to help market a religion book? I just
don't have the time to scan photos, match it up with something pretty that
can still work for people at download speed, and finish up the HTML.
Nothing fancy, and nothing required to handle ordering transactions
(except for an email form you can fill out. No CC# information required)

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/