Re: room

This paragraph pretty much summarizes my whole argument wrt problems with
SILUG. "Officers" and charters make no difference if the individuals won't
take responsibility for their commitments. Complaints and suggestions
don't make a difference if the complainers and suggestion-ers won't take
action on their vocalizations.

-Kara

PS. Sean, I have to ask, where do you buy all the spare time to be so
active on all these lists? It seems you are everywhere :P

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/