Re: x-chat / identd

Is it commented in inetd.conf?  I think its supposed to be started like
that.  There are like 10-12 IRC connections open on reprehensible right
now and 0 identd processes.  It usually runs from inetd like this:
ident	stream	tcp	nowait	nobody	/usr/sbin/identd	identd
-elo
thats from openbsd specifically... so I'm not sure...
Say hi if you get on.. heh I'm sig11 on efnet and on openprojects.net

	Lee